Welcome to Mahabore’s Mumblings. Read more about me at this link [Link to About Me].
My first blog on the Blogger platform (http://mahabore.blogspot.in ) started off with an intention to chronicle my campus life at B-School so that my friends back at Bangalore could get to know what exactly I was doing at campus. Unfortunately since none of them were tech savvy the entire idea of the blog didn’t quite take off with them, but surprisingly enough my blog found readers from other B-Schoolers across the country. I used to blog quite regularly from April 2004 to around March 2006, after which corporate pressures ensured that the blog almost died a natural death.
However, sometime in 2007, I discovered that writing reviews of the movies that I had watched would be a nice way to give a new birth to my blog and therefore for the next year or so, the blog witnessed quite a few movie reviews, almost a 100 of them if memory serves me right.
Somewhere in mid 2007 I figured out that the WordPress platform was much more easier and intuitive to use when compared to Blogger and therefore switched here (https://mahabore.wordpress.com ). I kind of wanted to give blogging a fresh new start and therefore didn’t quite import any of my old posts into this blog.
However, during the period between mid 2007 to mid 2013, this blog also has seen only sporadic updation and not too much regularity or frequency in posting. It was only in July 2013 when I quit smoking and desperately needed something to keep my mind ticking did this blog really take off. The last few months since mid July 2013 have been insane in terms of frequency of posting and my blog also seems to have acquired a niche of its own now.
While I used to write on almost all topics and pretty much anything and everything under the sun, nowadays most of my posts are either on mythological stories or on parenting. Every once in a while I write fictional short stories when some of the writing prompts I participate in don’t allow me to put down mythological posts.
This was about my blog, Mahabore’s Mumblings in a nutshell. Feel free to click around, explore the blog and let me know your thoughts. More importantly enjoy your stay here, and come back once in a while to read my newest posts.
Ways to keep yourself updated on my blog
- Please do click on the FOLLOW button at the top left hand corner if you are a WordPress user and you will automatically be notified whenever a new post is put up.
- Non WordPress users can subscribe to my blog by entering your mail id on the box on the right hand side and you will be notified by mail whenever a new post is put up. Please be assured that your mail id will not be shared with anybody else.
- Facebook users can click on this LINK and hit on the LIKE button to get an automatic update on their Facebook timelines whenever any new post is published.
- Google + users can click on this LINK to get an automatic update on their timelines whenever any new post is published.
- Twitter users can click on this LINK to be taken to my Twitter page which you can then follow to be updated of any new posts.
- If you intend to keep yourself updated of the blog through your RSS Feed Reader software, then this is the LINK you would be interested in.